What is needed to get started in an online Associate Degree program at Reinhardt University?
(Applicants with less than 45 quarter/30 semester hours of earned college credits)
- Graduated from an accredited high school with a grade point average of 2.25 or better in academic subjects. Submit official high school transcripts.
- Graduates of unaccredited schools and home schooled graduates must submit an official General Equivalency Diploma (GED) score.
- Students can submit current and redesigned SAT/ACT scores but are not required for applicants 21 or older.
- Minimum of two years of full or part time work experience.
(Applicant with more than 45 quarter/30 semester hours of earned college credits)
- Applicants must submit official transcripts from all previous post-secondary institutions (technical colleges, colleges and/or universities) attended whether credit was earned or not.
- The applicant must be eligible to return to the last institution attended.
- Transcripts must show a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Minimum of two years of full or part-time work experience
- Transfer applicants with less than 45 quarter/30 semester hours of earned credit must also meet requirements for regular freshman status admission.
Note: Applicants who do not meet admissions requirements will go through an appeal process. The Admission Committee may request the applicant to submit additional documentation for review.